Immigration in Andorra
If you are thinking about applying for residency in Andorra, we facilitate all the procedures and arrangements so you can complete the process as quickly as possible. Life in Andorra is synonymous with fantastic natural environments in the heart of the Pyrenees, as well as safety and an excellent quality of life. Andorra has one of the world’s best healthcare systems, a predominantly free and multi-lingual educational system, and a complete range of services and recreational activities to suit all preferences. And all of this is less than a 3-hour drive from cities like Barcelona and Toulouse.
At Advantia Assessors we manage all types of residence permits.On the one hand, there are active residencies (for workers or investors), and on the other we have passive residencies (also known as tax residence), in all of their forms: non-profit residencies for international professionals or residencies of scientific, sporting or cultural interest. We also manage temporary residence permits for companies that perform seasonal work in Andorra (construction projects, installations, internships, training camps, etc.).
Active ResidenciesAt Advantia Assessors we are specialists in the management of the self-employment residency, a type of active residency that allows the recipient to live in Andorra and conduct business as a self-employed individual or entrepreneur. The following are required in order to apply:
- The interested party must permanently establish their residence in Andorra and obtain a foreign investment authorisation that will facilitate the creation of a corporation in the country (in which they must have a share of more than 20%).
- Occupying a role in the management body of the aforementioned company.
- Depositing €15,000 with the Andorran Financial Authority (AFA). This amount will be repaid in full if and when the individual decides not to continue living in the country (as long as no outstanding debts exist).
Passive residencies (or tax residencies)Passive residencies or tax residencies are those that cover one of the following scenarios:
- Residence without profitable activity
- Residence for international professionals
- Residence for reasons of scientific, cultural and sporting interest
- Residence for admission to private care homes or private medical or therapeutic treatment centres
- Verification from the individual in question of an annual income that exceeds the current annual minimum wage by 300%. You must add 100% to this indicator for every dependant.
- An investment in Andorra of at least €400,000 euros. This investment can be made in real estate, the country’s corporations, debt or finance instruments issued by local entities or other types of assets within the Andorran territory.
- A deposit of €50,000 with the Andorran Finance Authority (AFA), which must be increased by €10,000 for every dependant. The total sum of this deposit will be included in the minimum investment of €400,000 required by the country.