You only live once, so if you don’t feel comfortable in the city where you currently reside, what are you waiting for? I can tell you the best way to start or continue living the good life: move to Andorra, alone or with your family.
Andorra is a peaceful and cosmopolitan country near Spain and France. Its citizens speak English, Catalan, French and Spanish and enjoy a good lifestyle. Andorra also boasts one of the world’s best healthcare systems. It is the fourth placed country in the world in terms of quality of life for adults, children and the elderly. All this is made possible by the natural environment of mountains and rivers.
The streets of Andorra are very safe and the crime rate is extremely low, virtually non-existent in fact. In addition, Andorra provides many options for studying for a career or gaining a professional education. You can choose from Andorran, French or Spanish universities and the technology campus.
If you enjoy nature like mountains, animals, flowers and incredible landscapes, Andorra is home to a specific area that has been declared a protected natural reserve. You cannot venture within the boundaries, but you can admire it from a high vantage point.
- 70,000 inhabitants, a perfect number because there are not too many people but you will never be lonely either.
- There are fantastic cities nearby, such as Barcelona and Toulouse, which are perfect for a weekend visit or a holiday.
- The official currency is the euro, one of the world’s most valuable currencies alongside the dollar and the yen. If you have a company or you receive an extra payment for services in Andorra, you will have money to buy the things you want if you change to euros.
- In 2017, Andorra became the world’s second most attractive country for investment. Perhaps you will be contributing to these figures tomorrow or next year, who knows?
- There is a lot of money to be made if you run a tourism-focused company like hotels or recreation centres as, every year, over 9 million visitors and travellers choose Andorra for their holidays or just to relax. So, if you visit or choose to live in Andorra, you will have loads of fun and interesting places to visit with your family and friends. And what about nationalities? You will meet Mexicans, Argentinians and Chinese people all in the same week because Andorra is so cosmopolitan.
BENEFITS OF LIVING IN ANDORRA
- Andorra is a fantastic place nestled between France and Spain.
- It is quiet and clean.
- It is a healthy environment with a variety of interesting places, from shopping centres to nature reserves.
- Reduced taxes to facilitate investing in or creating a company.
- In Andorra, finding a house or flat to live in is quick and easy.
- A high quality of life whether you live alone or with your family.
- Many places or institutions in which to study (international or multilingual).